Futura-Mobility is a think tank dedicated to mobility 2050. Created by and for transport industries, its founding members – SNCF Réseau, Airbus, Air Liquide, Bouygues, Keolis, Safran, and Valeo – represent a broad range of business activities in this field.
To both widen and question perspectives, other mobility-related actors are regularly invited to join meetings, as well as urban planners, start-ups, sociologists, philosophers, economists, and political figures. Insight from these participants will play a key role in meeting the mobility 2050 challenge.
Futura-Mobility provides a platform for industry players to share their views on disruption, both ongoing and anticipated, and together explore opportunities. From the energy transition to impacts of the digital revolution, eco-design, new mobility behaviour and markets, we cover the topics that count.
Our four watchwords are: SHARING – CO-CREATION – INFLUENCING – DISRUPTION.
Sharing: become smarter through group dynamics; networking; compare points of view; learn about and benchmark technologies; stimulate thinking together; sharing insight and perspectives on mobility of the future; open-minded approach; joint learning curve.
Innovation through co-creation: co-design mobility; identify partnership opportunities; participate in/co-create a positive future; joint thinking on new concepts and platforms; open to new ideas; testing options; concrete solutions.
Influencing: to impact external developments (academic and industrial partners, financiers and decision makers); image; drive forward global régulations. In-house: motivate and keep management up to speed on change.
Disruption: sourcing innovative ideas (beyond one’s own business field); gaining further insight on disruption scenarios; come up with new ideas; out-of-the-box thinking; encouraging and motivating each other.
- Jean-Jacques Thomas, Chief Innovation Officer, SNCF Réseau; President, Futura-Mobility
- Yann Barbaux, President, Aerospace Valley / Airbus
- Pierre-Etienne Franc, Vice President, Hydrogen Energy World Business Unit; ALIAD; H2 Council Secretary chez Air Liquide
- Christophe Lienard, Chief Innovation Officer, Bouygues
- Arnaud Julien, Innovation and Digital Director, Keolis
- Didier Godart, Senior Vice-President, Transformation R&T Innovation, Safran Innovation
- Gérard Feldzer, aviation and transport consultant; producer and presenter, Transportez moi; Vice-President and Founder, Futura-Mobility
- Guillaume Devauchelle, Vice-President Group Innovation and Scientific Development, Valeo
- Sylvie Caruso-Cahn, in charge of applied prospective, Innovation Department, SNCF Réseau
- Dominique Lecocq, Vice-President, Ecosystems & Communications, Advanced Business and Technologies, Air Liquide
- Arnaud Marfurt, Head of Policy and Development, Vice-President, Airbus Group Innovations
- Marie Privat, Advanced Programs Manager, corporate innovation directorate, Safran
- Patrick Sega, Innovation & Scientific Development Director, Valeo