By: Lesley Brown
19 June 2019
Share This Post
Mobility and territories
How does mobility shape territories? How do territories shape mobility? Today, and tomorrow?
On the programme of this Futura-Mobility meet-up:
- How to transform ‘bearing with’ mobility into ‘choosing’ mobility? – Carlos Moreno, director, Chaire Entrepreneuriat Territoire et Innovation, Paris 1 Panthéon Sorbonne
- Autonomous mobility and territories – Bruno Marzloff, sociologist, founder of Chronos and Lab OuiShare x Chronos
- Electrification of mobility in territories – Véronique Lamblin, director, Prospective Studies and Strategy, Futuribles
- Round table with the start-ups Bestmile, Flying Whales, and StreetCo, as well as thecamp and Lab Ouishare x Chronos
- Innovation and mobility in Singapore – Zhilin Sim, regional director Europe, Singapore Economic Development Board
- Putting new mobility to the test… surprise !
Cover photo : Flickr/cc – copyriot